Tim, should I pick you up, or are you riding from Front street? if riding, what time you leaving?

From: "Tim Carpenter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Reply-To: Mountain Biking in the North East of the UK <[email protected]>
To: "Mountain Biking in the North East of the UK" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: [mtbne-l] WNR
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 09:35:54 -0000

Meet at Simonside car park for a proper ride around to Hepplewhitefield and then wade back around via the quarries/bird reserve. It's going to be wet on the ground but hopefully looks like it should clear.

Tim

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Mearns" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Mountain Biking in the North East of the UK" <[email protected]>
Sent: Tuesday, November 08, 2005 12:55 AM
Subject: Re: [mtbne-l] WNR


I'm a tired fat undulating blob of crapness.  I'll ride anywhere...slowly.
WNR as respite - probably is for all of us one way or another. Why the fuck don't we get a grant for being a national asset? Why should WE be expected
to fucking work, like we're the same as everyone else?

What?  It just makes no sense...

I'll fit the Nokians tomorrow night.

_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

_________________________________________________________________
Be the first to hear what's new at MSN - sign up to our free newsletters! http://www.msn.co.uk/newsletters

_______________________________________________
mtbne-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.hexten.net/mailman/listinfo/mtbne-l

Reply via email to