Hi,

I'm wondering if anyone has had experience getting these 2 card
readers to work? According to the CCID page, the GemPC Card is
supported, but I wasn't able to get it to work with the generic
CCID/pcsc-lite out of the box. Gemplus has their own CCID/pcsc-lite,
but they seem like older versions(like the CCID page stated). Also,
does that mean I have to overwrite the existing CCID/pcsc-lite
installed with Gemplus's own drivers? If so, will Gemplus's own
drivers work with other CCID readers?

As for the Omnikey Cardman 4040, is this even CCID compliant? It
didn't work out of the box either. I've tested with 3 other
Expresscard readers and they worked out of the box, but these
Expresscard readers are explicitly stated as CCID compliant and also
listed in the CCID page.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

--
- Goi Sihan