Brad,

It seems there are a number of ways to interpret whether an
application which links to a GPL library must be open-sourced as well
(based on wikipedia's expert legal advice). But it's great news to me
that your interpretation is that RT CMix can be used in closed source
applications. Should I consider myself to have the blessing of the
controllers of RT Cmix make a billion dollars on the app store after
which I will continually express my gratitude in various material and
non-material ways?

-Morgan