I think it's interesting for instance for early echoes in a reverb.
For longer sequences it seems to become very self-similar?

I only looked into the thing under "Additive recurrence", the rest is totally above my head, and played around with this a little bit, since it's basically a random number generator with "bad parameters" there. I tried similar things before with the golden ratio, bascially even the same thing I just realize.
Like panning in a seemingly random fashion with golden ratio mod 1.

With little sucess in reverbs, though, for instance most of the time it's not a great
idea to just tune delay lengths to golden ratios...

But maybe it's useful for setting delay lengths in a different way?

Just seeing the similarity between a classical reverb algorithm and random number generators with the feedback loop acting as mod operator.. didn't see it like that before

Did anybody build a reverb based on a random generator algorithm?
Or are reverbs just that and it just never occured to me?

What I also wonder is the difference between a sequence like that (or any random sequence)
and a sequence thats synthesized with FFT to be flat but with random phases.
I wonder what's better in terms of what and why, when it comes to reverb and/or convolution,