The most essentially flat signal is a delta function or impulse, which is
also phase-aligned.  Apply any all-pass filter or series thereof to the
impulse, and the fourier transform over infinite time will remain flat.  I
recommend investigating Schroeder filters.

– Evan Balster
creator of imitone <http://imitone.com>