This may be a bit overkill for what you are looking for but since you mentioned
you'd like "invest", I'm putting this forward:

Audio Precision (https://www.ap.com/)

They make analog data acquisition hardware and a companion software
application, specifically meant for testing audio devices. Many speaker,
headphone and other audio product manufacturers use Audio Precision for testing
during R&D and on the assembly line in the factory. The hardware is just a very
quality A-D and D-A converter, but the software is very powerful. They come
with all sorts of test signals and analysis algorithms. You can also write
custom scripts on top of the existing algorithms, but I'm not sure if Python is
supported.

They do cost quite a bit, starting from USD 5000 and upwards. Probably more.
Note: it only works on Windows.