I've used the $400-or-so Rigol model (I forget the number), the
interface is a bit clunky as one might expect with all the menus and
features, but it works well. The "traditional" scopes only go to 8
bits, or maybe 12 bits at the most. As always, look carefully at the
specs.

A lower cost alternative to AP (you can get older models used, but
they're still expensive) is QuantAsylum, which makes several
connect-to-PC-through-USB boxes, notably for high-quality (16 bit or
greater) audio is the QA401:
https://quantasylum.com/
I suggest reading this whole thread, which started about when the
company did, before buying:
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/equipment-tools/231401-quantasylum-qa400-qa401.html