Nice demos!

In

http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/7849104/

we point to a multi-modal string quartet multi-modal (audio, contact mics, mocap, video, etc) dataset we recorded some time ago. I believe it's also listed in the MTG-UPF website.

As for your excitation signal, perhaps some temporary "chaos" in your
oscillator synchronization method might help with the attacks.

Cheers,

Esteban