I've been waiting over 3 months for an instrument to be added to MB and
jumped through way too many bullshit hoops to get to where we are now.
i'm just looking for it to be added without any further hoops like i was
told by Redman that it would be once Mos thingy went live. It's been
live for over two weeks and still no vacuum.
the email is hardly confrontational, i'm requesting someone follow up on
their word.