Hi again,

to sum it up so far: there have been no vetoes but some discussion that put
parts of this back to the RFC stage, so I'll split it as follows...

I propose adding CoRelationshipAttribute to EngineerRelationshipType (the main
type, not all sub types) and within that to the sub type for mixers, and adding
ExecutiveRelationshipAttribute to EngineerRelationshipType (again the main type
only) as proposed by Schika.
For this I let the veto phase open for another 48 hours. If someone thinks we
need to clarify those two sub roles first (that is to write the wiki pages for
those attributes to exactly describe them), feel free to veto.

Note that the following discussion arose from this: Schika had examples of liner notes which
differentiate between a mixer and a mix engineer. Do we need that separated? Also he stated a
difference between "recorded by" and "recording engineered by" again. I think
all this needs a new thread so feel free to start one. ;)

For the proposed changes of adding GuestRelationshipAttribute to
OrchestraRelationshipType and ConductorRelationshipType I feel there definitely
is need for more discussion to clarify what this attribute is about in general
(wiki page needs to be written) so I abandon the request for those changes.

Simon (Shepard)