On Jun 11, 2006, at 12:29 PM, Don Redman wrote:
Question to the Style Council (i.e. everybody involved in mb-style):

Do you feel that this process is too formalized or too complicated?

I think we're finally hitting some sweet spot between too formalized and utter chaos. I'm happy.

Is it impossible to actually use, because people forget the topics once the discussions have ebbed out?

The list archives don't forget -- I think letting a discussion die down before reformulating makes a lot of sense to me. In a lot of cases a cool-down period can be very useful for letting people's emotions cool down.

--

--ruaok      Somewhere in Texas a village is *still* missing its idiot.

Robert Kaye     --     [EMAIL PROTECTED]     --    http://mayhem-chaos.net