Don Redman wrote:
On Sat, 10 Jun 2006 22:50:21 +0200, Simon Reinhardt wrote:

However, is that an addition, an agreement or a veto? ;)

Was there
I don't know because I must admit, that I have really lost track of the latest discussions on mb-style.

If there has not been such a discussion, then a requesto for veto might be a bit too early. It might be better to ask for comments first, and then, when either the discussion has stalled, or drifted off into the fundaments of MB, which you do not want to tackle with this proposal, to propose the changes a second time (maybe altered) and request a veto.

However, if there was a discussion and I have just missed it, then please link to it.

There has been no discussion but please note that those are simple separate
questions for small additions to AR types.
Schika's additional comments can be seen as separate new questions.

Those kind of changes even have been decided on IRC before, some AR editors don't use the
mailing list way or other communication channels at all... - as you can see I don't. But
I'm not pressing this thread into a certain form by calling it RFV instead of RFC because
I think we are all disciplined enough to work on this in an open form. I'm open to
additions and I'm open to counter positions (called "veto" here). I just called
it RFV because it does not ask for a bigger change nor touch more general issues. There
have been threads labelled with RFV which did that - perhaps you want to step on their
toes too.

I hope we can stay on topic now and not let this drift into a
"Sommerloch"-discussion about form questions.

Thanks, Simon