On Sun, Jun 18, 2006 at 08:15:16AM -0500, Cristov Russell wrote:
> This is dangerous logic. While MB may not be just for tagging, people
> contribute to MB primarily for tagging purposes.

I'll agree there, the data should still be useful for tagging. I'm just
pointing out that titles don't have to have the same title for us to be
able to say that they're the same. When it comes to tagging for this
particular issue, it goes both ways. Neither way is better from a tagging
perspective, it's just too subjective. Some people will prefer all titles
to match, others will prefer to see what's on the cover.  We have plenty of
cases where we simply don't have the flexibility in Picard for everyone to
be satisfied, so it's not a very good argument.

--Nikki