On Tue, 20 Jun 2006 00:53:28 +0200, Nikki wrote:

If  Picard 0.8 comes out within a month, then would be two consecutive
changes. (this argument does not hold if Lukas says Picard 0.8 takes
longer)

Well, 0.7 is not a stable release yet (according to the wiki page...), so I
can't imagine 0.8 being here in under a month. Of course, maybe Lukáš has
stuff hidden up his sleeve.

Well, as I said, if this takes longer than a month, then I withdraw my argument. I am for this change anyway.

I CCed the post of this thread in which I asked how long picard 0.8 would take to Lukas, but have not gotten any reply yet.

Anyway this was an argument against that was part of the debate, and it was missing in Zout's summary. Therefore I added it. I do not feel that this is strong enough to justify a veto (well I would not veto because of this). So you can feel free and ignore it.

  DonRedman

--
Words that are written in CamelCase refer to WikiPages:
Visit http://wiki.musicbrainz.org/ the best MusicBrainz documentation around! :-)