On 6/19/06, Stefan Kestenholz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Removing a version name like 'album version' is completely arbitrarily
> and must stop. If I had anything to say.

of course you do. your position as a major contributor (#1 on the top
editors list) gives your voice a bit more weight IMHO than a normal
contributor might have.

regards, stefan

This is getting a little off topic, but I have to say it...

You cannot weight someone's opinions more heavily based on the number
of edits they perform.  I'm not saying they don't deserve credit for
putting in their hard work, but I don't think we should be handing the
guidelines over to the highest modder.  If styleguides were decided by
the top 10 modders only, then we wouldn't have these mailing lists...

Regards,
--
-Aaron