I've added relations to a dozen artists which came to my mind.

I want to complain that there no differentiation between BLOG and COMMUNITY.

In blog, one person (artist himself) write posts which contains his
own thoughts and experiences.
In community, multiple people including but not in any case limited to
artist/band write their thoughts, works and infos.

The problem is, you can't differentiate between *blog* written by
Хелависа, and *community* about Хелависа, that's where the problem
lies. I can add both, but you would not be able to tell one from
another.