personally I'd rather see work on URL ARs put into the ability to link to
*music* related sites such as purevolume.com or indie911.com or mp3.com or
The Podsafe Music Network or garageband.com
I think having the MySpace AR is acceptable since MySpace is a site that
deals _a lot_ with music and artists.

And LiveJournal deals _a lot_ with Russian music and artists.
Almost every band worth mentioning has a community there, and most of artusts under 30 have journals, too. While noone in Russia use MySpace, ever :)

So if there is MySpace relation, I guess there should be LiveJournal one. Otherwise that's just plain egoistic :)