2006/9/7, Simon Reinhardt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
I support that and the whole proposal too. It might seem unimportant for a lot
of albums but I can imagine it beeing quite important for some genres - and
looking at some of the MiscellaneousProductionRelationshipTypes, they don't
seem to be much more important than this, so why not. :)

"Merchandising by"? :D

So, wait some more time, write a wiki page for the proposed type and do the RFV
then. :)
(Or perhaps it could even be included on
http://wiki.musicbrainz.org/MiscellaneousProductionRelationshipType where I
would put it, personally).

Fine with me.
I'll post a proposal in this thread for the exact wording before
editing the wiki page in a few days.

- Olivier aka dmppanda