On 3/10/07, Lukáš Lalinský <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On So, 2007-03-10 at 15:35 -0500, Aaron Cooper wrote:
> On 3/10/07, Lukáš Lalinský <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > We already have an AR type for MySpace and the main argument for it was
> > that it's big enough. I think Purevolume is big enough as well *and*
> > it's specialized to music. So, I'm proposing these changes:
> >
> >  * Add new AR type "has a community page at".
> >  * Move the MySpace AR type under this new one.
> >  * Add new AR type "has a Purevolume page at".
> >
> > Comments?
>
> You are using the same argument to add the PureVolume AR that was used
> to add the MySpace AR - but now you're removing the MySpace AR.  I
> think you need a better argument for adding a PureVolume AR since "is
> large enough" didn't work for MySpace.

No, I want to move the AR type, not individual ARs. I'd like to have
structure like this:

 * "has a community page"
   * "has a MySpace page"
   * "has a Purevolume page"

So, nothing would change for the MySpace AR type, except that it would
be one level deeper in the AR tree.

Ahhhh!  Okay, sounds good :)
--
-Aaron