On Wed, Feb 20, 2008 at 10:35 PM, Andrew Conkling <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
http://musicbrainz.org/album/3883f2fd-44b1-4174-82a0-c1fb8dc1c8db.html(tracks
1-2)
Tracks 1 and 2 are performed "together", but the track list doesn't show
that. Does it turn out that they're from different works of Mozart's? How
are we supposed to know that? And why three different ways to list a horn
concerto?

On Thu, Feb 21, 2008 at 2:35 AM, Leiv Hellebo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> It's difficult, because ideally you should provide feedback for
> CSGS/Mozart so that it can be improved. That makes it easy to end up
> wanting to discuss formatting of horn concertos or the best way to
> format concertos in general. So what you need is a strict
> ClassicalTrackTitleStyle, but we haven't got one...

At this point, I don't even care about any sort of CTTS; I'd really just
like to see some consistency (at least across a release!). I get that
copying track titles from CSGS would mean that the track titles may not be
consistent, but if that's the case, then I'd argue that CSGS isn't ready.

(For the "Work"-view of the CSGS pages, Lauri has a very good point in
> that we should look to what the composer wanted himself. For KV 447, I
> guess this is simply "Konzert in Es" . See
> http://dme.mozarteum.at/DME/nma/scan.php?vsep=141&l=2&p1=29#29)

Well, KV 447 is fine as-is IMO, I'm more curious (in this case) about KV
412.