>  Updated.
>
>  Full diff here:
>  http://wiki.musicbrainz.org/dmppanda/wdaurdraft?action=diff&rev2=6&rev1=4

Just a few nits:

"they may not be trusted up to 10 seconds differences" "track times
differences in the range of +/- 10 seconds"
- I always thought we were using +/- 5 seconds; a 20 second disparity
between the times of three different tocs is normally something more
than just the homebrew effect.  It's also well outside the resolution
range of a single PUID.

"on one version, one of the sidemen is featured while he is not on the other"
I get what you mean, but perhaps something like "on one version, one
of the sidemen is listed as 'featured' while he is not on the other",
to make clear that we mean liner listing differences, not actual
performance differences.

And, (mainly of application for those of us who do deal with
bootlegs), I suggest adding one item under when not to merge:

* When two releases are of the same event, but are from different
master recordings

Brian