it should be d), as bonus discs aren't usually 'ordered'. unless the
discs are actually numbered in some way? in which case i'd use b). in
the latter case it might even be worth adding this example to the
BonusDisc wiki page in the discussion section as a cat corner case. no
doubt there are others like this.