Kuno Woudt-2 wrote:

> On Mon, Jun 22, 2009 at 08:42:31PM +0100, Simon Austin wrote:
>> So, Dream Theater's new album comes as a 1CD version, and a 3CD version,
>> with not one but two bonus discs[1].
>>
>> It's currently in the DB as the following three titles[2]:
>>
>> Black Clouds & Silver Linings
>> Black Clouds & Silver Linings (disc 2: Cover Songs)*
>> Black Clouds & Silver Linings (disc 3: Instrumental Versions)^
>>
>> This seems wrong somewhat, but I'm not sure of the fix...
>
> How are they labeled on the discs/packaging?
>
> Does the packaging use 'disc 1' anywhere for the first disc?  If not,
> it shouldn't in the DB, etc..
>
> -- kuno / warp.

Hi,

it's should be name like for Sounds of the Universe bonus disc:
http://musicbrainz.org/release-group/9106c01e-b3f3-3c4b-bf18-b058a5819605.html

- Black Clouds & Silver Linings
- Black Clouds & Silver Linings (bonus disc 1: Uncovered 2008/2009)
- Black Clouds & Silver Linings (bonus disc 2: Instrumental Mixes)

This is not necessary to add CD # for Black Clouds & Silver Linings but just
for bonus.

Fabe56.