I definitely do not agree with duplicating disc 1.

I don't think there is anything wrong with the way they're stored in the DB
at the moment.
>From what I can tell the album comes in a 1 CD package, or a 3 CD package;
so there shouldn't be a need to have disc 2 pointing to disc 3 with a
"bonus" AR, because disc 3 does definitively come with disc 2.

As for titles, with NGS around the corner I wouldn't worry about it, they
seem just fine to me. To anyone who owns the 3 CD package, disc 2 and 3 are
not really bonus discs, they're just the second and third disc of the album,
so I see no reason to change them from "disc 2: Cover Songs", to "bonus
disc: Cover Songs".

Post-NGS the "1cd-ers" will be happy with their 1 CD release, and the people
who own the 3 CD release will get to pick from three 3 CD versions. The
Australian, UK, or US version as per the current release events on [1].

To sum up, I say just leave them as is.

[1] http://musicbrainz.org/release/e11ce7ef-54f1-4cf5-be18-78823e3d9f0e.html

Pavan Chander // navap