Bram van Dijk wrote:

> Disc 2 and 3 are explicitly labelled as bonus discs,
> So we should add them as bonus discs.
> This entails that I am against duplicating the first disc.
>
> Kuno Woudt schreef:
>> On Tue, Jun 23, 2009 at 07:38:01PM +0100, Simon Austin wrote:
>>
>>> Kuno Woudt wrote:
>>> It has, on the back/in the insert:
>>>
>>> Disc One
>>> Black Clouds & Silver Linings
>>> <tracklist>
>>>
>>> Disc Two (Bonus Disc)
>>> Uncovered 2008/2009
>>> <tracklist>
>>>
>>> Disc Three (Bonus Disc)
>>> Black Clouds & Silver Linings
>>> (Instrumental Mixes)
>>>

>> In that case, I would duplicate the first disc.  So the box
>> becomes:
>>
>> Black Clouds & Silver Linings (disc 1)
>> Black Clouds & Silver Linings (disc 2: Uncovered 2008/2009)
>> Black Clouds & Silver Linings (disc 3: Instrumental Mixes)
>>
>> I understand most people would not consider the difference
>> between 'Black Clouds & Silver Linings (disc 1)' and
>> 'Black Clouds & Silver Linings' significant enough for
>> duplication, for me it is.
>>
>> -- kuno / warp.

I Agree to labelling them as bonus discs as labelled on the CDs. This
distinguishes them from standard 'discs 1/2/3' - they should be known as
bonus discs as there is a standard version of the album without them. The
main question should be whether or not to name them 'bonus disc 1/2'. I
think it would make sense to as per 'disc 1/2'.