Hello,

On 25/07/11 18:35, symphonick wrote:
> On Mon, 25 Jul 2011 18:19:42 +0200, Jim Patterson
> <musicbrainz.r...@ncf.ca>  wrote:
>
>> How prevalent is the use of paper (not cardboard) sleeves, anyways?  In
>> my experience, they're non-existent for official releases. Cardboard
>> sleeves are quite common, though, especially for low volume releases.
>> I'm not very familiar with other markets though.
>>
> Only inside big compilation boxes (like Brilliant Classics Complete Bach
> Edition) AFAIK.

I'd still call those cardboard. Perhaps the paper isn't as thick as some
of the other cardboard sleeves I have, but it definitely looks and feels
much closer to cardboard compared to the paper sleeves used for things
like device driver cdroms packaged with new laptops or other hardware.

-- kuno / warp.