Nikki-3 wrote:

> By the way, please make actual pages for the pages you're proposing
> rather than embedding the changes you want to make within a single page.

Fair enough.

RFC-339 proposes to make coordinated changes to three different Style or
Documentation pages. If the Proposal: page should be the actual text for the
proposed new page, then should I present this proposal as three separate
RFC's, each with its own number?

I added "Rationale" and "Related reading" sections to my proposal.  I think
those are useful to write down somewhere. Especially Rationale; there's too
much at MB which says "do it this way", with no hint as to "why". If that
doesn't belong in the Proposal: page, then where does it belong?