Alex Mauer wrote

> On 2/2/2012 8:43 PM, pabouk wrote:
>> Though I like how the ACs look I see the impossibility to
>> use regexp to separate composers and performers as
>> a big disadvantage. I certainly would like to store
>> composer ACs into one tag and performer ACs into
>> a different tag.
>
> Isn't that why we have ARs?

Yes, we have the ARs capability but in fact only a small
part of releases have usable ARs. I doubt that this would
considerably change in the future.

Also as I wrote the queries to determine if an artist from
ACs is a composer or performer are very complex (querying
all ARs of the release recordings and works). We already
want to separate composers and performers in ACs so why
should not we separate them properly (unambiguously) in
the future?

-----
Václav Brožík / pabouk