> If people aren’t adding ARs because it’s too hard, then we need to make
> it easier, not harder by adding an additional field.

Let's  just get something straight, people are not adding ARs because there
are too many but because entering them is a pain and generally have to be
done on an individual basis. One the editor gets major improvement and that
it's easier to group edits and reduce the amount of data input, people will
enter more ARs...

Another note, I'm still 100% in favor of adding a composer AC at the
release level and it doesn't even necessarily need to be entered manually
most of the time as the editor could deduce what it should be from the
ARs...

There's all sorts of mostly useless fields already and people don't
complain (Script and Language at Release level for example). However I'm
sure someone somewhere finds them useful and uses them for sorting or
filtering. This Composer AC would be the same thing. If you're not
interested in using it, don't use it, otherwise those that want to use it
and have a more logically categorized classical music collection can
benefit from it.

Sebastien

Sebastien