Am 01.02.2012, 14:22 Uhr, schrieb Brant Gibbard <bgibb...@ca.inter.net>:

> How many people would know how to type a middle dot? I'm not even exactly
> sure which one of the many unicode characters that look vaguely like dots
> that would be. I think we need as much as possible to stick to things
> that can be found on most standard keyboards.

:) that was my first respones when someone suggested this a few month ago;
however i've seen this an a few releases now to separate composer ยท
performer and i think it looks nice. we could provide a button on the
interface with an explanation that this should be used to split
composer/performers. however i'm fine with ANY character, i just think we
should keep it as short as possible (2 chars max)

btw, its ALT+0183 (on my windoes machine)

best,

--
lorenz pressler
PGP 0x92E9551A