Hello

If we want to reproduce the released type as said by the artists
and labels, we are missing a few options in our RG types

http://wiki.musicbrainz.org/RG#Type

As those two terms (MINI ALBUM and MAXI SINGLE)
are very frequently seen on many OHP :

MA. We could add a [x] MINI check-box to ALBUM RG Type.
MS. We could add a [x] MAXI check-box to SINGLE RG Type.

What do you think, you MB stylers ?
I don’t actually think it is really so absolutely necessary to
specify everything but some people miss this
http://musicbrainz.org/edit/17641614 and we are already
specifying other very precise stuff as the diameter of the record, etc.

Tristan (jesus2099 / patate12)

-----
mb : http://musicbrainz.org/user/jesus2099
mb userscripts : http://userscripts.org/users/31010/scripts
black hole : *@jetable.org (stuff sent there won’t reach anyone)
crap® : jesus2099, Ti, Tristan, patate12, saucisson7, so6on, so6on7, TRISTANVS,
M. PATATE, j2-, J2♥, Trí Tân, 鳥, トリ29, TD., iCAT, …