I'm guessing that the guidance on case isn't meant to be different between
ETI in general and remixes. Beyond the pointer to the oc remix series does
the remix section need to be there? Isn't it covered above or could be if
you put "(e.g. edit or (re)mix)" after the trackversion link?  Also, a very
minor point. Do we need to shorten extra title information to ETI since it
isn't reused in the guidance