On Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 2:57 PM, Tom Crocker <tomcrockerm...@gmail.com>wrote:

> I'm guessing that the guidance on case isn't meant to be different between
> ETI in general and remixes. Beyond the pointer to the oc remix series does
> the remix section need to be there? Isn't it covered above or could be if
> you put "(e.g. edit or (re)mix)" after the trackversion link?

Er... now that you mention it, it does seem quite redundant. I've merged it
all into 4 paragraphs, and I'd say it looks much more readable now:
http://wiki.musicbrainz.org/User:Reosarevok/Titles/Extra_title_information

Opinions? I won't fully reset the RFC since I didn't actually remove stuff
as much as reposition it, but I'll extend it a few days to Jun 30.

--
Nicolás Tamargo de Eguren