On Thu, Oct 9, 2008 at 1:52 AM, Qball Cow <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> 6th. What are we going to do with the mpd website?

When are people going to listen to me and blow that shit sky-high.
It's completely unnecessary, no one wants to put time into it and even
if they did it wouldn't get maintained unlike the wiki. Time to
redirect to the wiki and modify it to be more user friendly, if that's
what's necessary.
--
avuton