mpd:

documentation patches, available from:
git pull git://git.musicpd.org/jefromi/mpd.git master
      doc: Fixed moveid description
      doc: updated ranged playlist commands

new move range command, available from:
git pull git://git.musicpd.org/jefromi/mpd.git master
      queue/playlist/command: move range

I have tested this thoroughly but it is my first time working on this code,
and it's a dangerous place to make an off-by-one mistake, so I figure some
caution is in order.

Some updates:
git pull git://git.musicpd.org/jefromi/ncmpc.git master
      command: Changed key for screen swap to `
      NEWS: list commands added since release 0.13
      conf: screen-list fix, removed unused option
      man: configuration section updated
      conf: Allow descriptive search modes

and something to go along with mpd move range
git pull git://git.musicpd.org/jefromi/ncmpc.git w-range
      Implemented move command with range

This one is not totally finished - it works, but doesn't check if the ranged
move is available.

Jeffrey