On 2009/03/26 21:02, Jeffrey Middleton <jefr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> mpd:
>
> documentation patches, available from:
> git pull git://git.musicpd.org/jefromi/mpd.git master
>       doc: Fixed moveid description
>       doc: updated ranged playlist commands

Both merged.

> new move range command, available from:
> git pull git://git.musicpd.org/jefromi/mpd.git master
>       queue/playlist/command: move range
>
> I have tested this thoroughly but it is my first time working on this code,
> and it's a dangerous place to make an off-by-one mistake, so I figure some
> caution is in order.

Wow, that was complicated!  You managed to wrap your head around
ranged move, and I think I just spent nearly as much time trying to
check your code.  It looks well.

Watch out for those compiler warnings, always work with
--enable-werror:

 src/playlist_edit.c: In function 'moveSongRangeInPlaylist':
 src/playlist_edit.c:302: error: comparison between signed and unsigned
 src/playlist_edit.c:306: error: comparison between signed and unsigned
 src/playlist_edit.c:325: error: comparison between signed and unsigned

I have fixed those warnings, and merged your patch.

> Some updates:
> git pull git://git.musicpd.org/jefromi/ncmpc.git master
>       command: Changed key for screen swap to `
>       NEWS: list commands added since release 0.13
>       conf: screen-list fix, removed unused option
>       man: configuration section updated
>       conf: Allow descriptive search modes
>
> and something to go along with mpd move range
> git pull git://git.musicpd.org/jefromi/ncmpc.git w-range
>       Implemented move command with range
>
> This one is not totally finished - it works, but doesn't check if the ranged
> move is available.

I'm going to review the ncmpc patches tomorrow.  Remind me just in
case I forget...