On Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 4:15 PM, Max Kellermann <m...@duempel.org> wrote:

> Watch out for those compiler warnings, always work with
> --enable-werror:
>
>  src/playlist_edit.c: In function 'moveSongRangeInPlaylist':
>  src/playlist_edit.c:302: error: comparison between signed and unsigned
>  src/playlist_edit.c:306: error: comparison between signed and unsigned
>  src/playlist_edit.c:325: error: comparison between signed and unsigned
>
> I have fixed those warnings, and merged your patch.

Darn, I thought I was careful there.  I get warnings from libraries when
compiling mpd so I've not been using --enable-werror, and trying to check to
make sure there were no warnings.

Incidentally, with ncmpc on an Ubuntu 8.10 system with ncurses
5.6+20071124-1ubuntu2 I get warnings
    colors.c:281: warning: the address of ‘attrs’ will never be NULL
    colors.c:281: warning: the address of ‘pair’ will never be NULL
but not on my work computer (CentOS 5.0).  Not complaining, just noting that
unfortunately --enable-werror is a great idea that doesn't always serve me
very well.

> I'm going to review the ncmpc patches tomorrow.  Remind me just in
> case I forget...

I'll be gone by then, but I'll remind you next week!

Jeffrey