On Thu, Mar 25, 1999 at 03:04:37PM +0100, Moritz Moeller-Herrmann wrote:
> Would you be able to provide an adapted version for mutt?

I've packaged up my modifications to Netscape's files and posted(*)
them on my web page:

    http://www.ugcs.caltech.edu/~brianw/email/

Check the READMEs.  You may need to edit a few paths before compiling,
but it is pretty straightforward and it should build cleanly under
Linux.  It works for me, but may not for you, YMMV...

Brian

(*) If anyone knows of any license provisions that I missed which
    prohibit redistribution of Netscape's example code or derivatives
    thereof, please let me know.  I didn't find any, so I assume they
    don't care.