All,

I have a folder that I direct html mail to and view with Netscape (rather than mutt).
I am aware that can view this type of mail from within mutt, but I prefer it this way.

My problem is this:  When I delete messages within that folder from within Netscape,
the messages are still able to be picked up by mutt.  If I delete the same message
from within mutt, the message is actually deleted.  Any explanation for this behavior?
 Is there a way I can configure Netscape or mutt to get around this problem?

thanx in advance for your help,

dave