On Wed, Mar 24, 1999 at 11:34:23AM +1100, Grant Beattie wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 23, 1999 at 09:57:28PM +0100, David Reviejo wrote:
>
> > > I was wondering if any one was able to configure netscape where if you
> > > click on an email on a web page then mutt will start instead of the
> > > netscape mailer. I know this might be impossible but I thought I would
> > > just ask.
> >
> > Oh, it's possible!!! Just go to Netscape's web, and look for the
> > "Navigator Third-Party Mail and News API"; you will need to make a
> > shared library, but code and information are there: you only need to
> > change the elm example...
>
> Okay I've built my shared library and it works just fine, however the
> body doesn't get passed to my function from Netscape - this is almost
> certainly a bug in Netscape, but how can we get it fixed?

What do you mean with "the body"?
As the documentation say, from Netscape you can do only two things:
    - open mutt with an empty new message when you click on an email
      link;
    - open mutt with a new message including the link for the current
      page; in this case you get the link (not the page contents) in
      the message body; at least, it do it for me here...

--
David