On Fri, Mar 10, 2000 at 10:48:01AM +0100, Ralf Hildebrandt wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 10, 2000 at 11:28:59AM +0200, Marius Gedminas wrote:
>
> > Bat! does have a couple of features that Mutt lacks, but those are the
> > features that I do not need.  Maybe others do.
>
> What features does it have?

It can be a "mail server" for the local network (I don't quite remembet
what kind of server is that -- maybe it's just The Bat! server + a
couple of The Bat! clients), it has some automatic form processing
(whatever that means).  And, of course, it has lots of things builtin,
like mail filtering, HTML rendering, multiple POP3/IMAP mailboxes,
direct sending via SMTP, randomized one-line signatures, builtin editor
(that is actually useful), address book, etc.  Mutt relies on external
programs for most of these (and I don't have problems with that...
except maybe that it is hard to get all Win32 versions of all required
programs ;)

Maybe there's a full list somewhere at www.ritlabs.com.

> > Unfortunatelly, I cannot use Mutt under Windows NT: it dumps core in the
> > pager.  I've posted stack backtrace on mutt-dev, but nobody seems to
>
> can't you use an external pager?

I can, but I don't want to.

Marius Gedminas
--
This is an object-oriented system.
If we change anything, the users object.