On Fri, Mar 10, 2000 at 19:20:28 +0200, Marius Gedminas wrote:
> It can be a "mail server" for the local network (I don't quite remembet
> what kind of server is that -- maybe it's just The Bat! server + a
> couple of The Bat! clients), it has some automatic form processing
> (whatever that means).  And, of course, it has lots of things builtin,
> like mail filtering, HTML rendering, multiple POP3/IMAP mailboxes,
> direct sending via SMTP, randomized one-line signatures, builtin editor
> (that is actually useful), address book, etc.  Mutt relies on external
> programs for most of these (and I don't have problems with that...
> except maybe that it is hard to get all Win32 versions of all required
> programs ;)

So, Mutt is much better. I don't see the point of having lots of builtins
that increase the program size when an external program can do the same
thing, and often better.

--
Vincent Lefèvre <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> - Web: <http://www.vinc17.org/> - 100%
validated HTML - Acorn Risc PC, Yellow Pig 17, Championnat International des