If you are speaking of the first from line, I believe this is handled by
the Mail Delivery Agent, like Sendmail, or Qmail. You can use the ignore
option to rid of this...

# Flush Headers
unhdr_order *
hdr_order From Newsgroups: From: Reply-To: To: Cc: Subject: Date: Message-Id:
On Tue, Jun 06, 2000 at 10:49:21AM +0300, Baurjan Ismagulov muttered:

--
/helfman

"At any given moment, you may find the ticket to the circus that has always
been in your possession."
  Fingerprint: 2F76 2856 776A 3E07 9F3E  452A 17D9 9B28 D75E 0A36
      GnuPG http://www.gnupg.org  Get Private!  1024D/D75E0A36