Hi, folks --

Hokay; I finally have an imap test account and a build of 1.2 and I can
confirm, once again, that making an imap connection and then exiting (not
quitting), without even reading any messages, will change all of my 'N'ew
message flags to 'O'ld.

What do I need to do or attach to debug this?

TIA

:-D
--
David T-G                       * It's easier to fight for one's principles
(play) [EMAIL PROTECTED]      * than to live up to them. -- fortune cookie

PGP signature