Tomasz, et al --

...and then Caster said...
% Hello Mutt Users!
% On pon 07 sie 2000 10:12:27 GMT David T-G wrote:
%
% > Rather than that I'd create another recipe
%
% I was thinking about that but it's slow.

You mean slow for you to write for every user like this, or slow for
procmail to process because it's another recipe to check?

I can certainly understand the frustration of having specific procmail
rules for each correspondent, but how much would an additional recipe (or
three or ten) really slow down your delivery?  My collection of included
rules files currently has (hmmm ... counts ":0" occurences ...) something
like 247 recipes (some nested) and my mail delivery certainly seems to
go pretty quickly.  I admit that even I don't worry too much if it takes
an extra second or two for mail to land in a mailbox, since I'm probably
answering another when it arrives anyway :-)

%
% > (or dig back into the docs to
% > figure out how to OR it into the first) to at least match on
%
% It would be the best but it's impossible :( Of course it is possible to

I was afraid of that.  Ah, well...

% > Basically, it looks like TheBat! is kinda screwed up...
%
% Well, I can just agree :)

*grin*

%
% Maybe someone knows a tip that could replace the new recipe based
% solution (like I said it will slow down mail delivery)?

That's what I thought you said.  Interesting.

%
% --
% Tomasz Olszewski
% [EMAIL PROTECTED]

:-D
--
David T-G                       * It's easier to fight for one's principles
(play) [EMAIL PROTECTED]      * than to live up to them. -- fortune cookie

PGP signature