Using a large mallet, Mr. Wade whacked out:

> > folder-hook .                'unmy_hdr To:'
> > folder-hook =IN-L-mutt-users 'my_hdr To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]'

> > A problem with this, though, is that list-replies tend to have
> > the list address twice in the To: field.  I haven't spent any
> > time determining a method to correct that.

 Heh, no.  Doesnt need to be that way.  Trust to mail-followup-to / reply-to
 set by the list (that takes care of the to) and just set your from header.

 See my muttrc at http://www.hserus.net/muttrc.html for a "list oriented"
 muttrc

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian + Lumber Cartel India - <tinlcI>
mallet @ cluestick.org + Wallopus Malletus Indigenensis