On Wed, Jul 25, 2001 at 08:18:35AM -0600, Charles Curley wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 25, 2001 at 03:05:58PM +0200, Jens Paulus muttered:
> > quotation character '> ', then I can hit gqap or gqip and I have the
> > long line turned to a paragraph that has each line beginning with the
> > quotation character '> ' and has width of 'textwidth' variable which is

> Yes. In Emacs, C-h v fill-column shows how to set the column number
> for wrapping. Then M-q runs fill-paragraph. C-h f fill-paragraph for
> details.

The fill-paragraph function does only adjust the line to the given
number of columns, if I see it right. What I want is that each line
begins with the quotation character before and after the wrapping
action. But maybe the best thing is if I keep using vim in combination
with mutt, I then have less problems.

Regards,

-Jens