On Thu, Jul 26, 2001 at 12:12:11AM -0500, David Champion wrote:
> What if there were a merge-components function in the compose menu,
> such that you could tag 2 or more components ("attachments"), call this
> function, and have those tagged components merged as one?
>
> Would this (a) solve the immediate problem, and (b) be more generally
> useful?

I think there is usually no need to merge components/attachments. Just
because I sometimes want to quote from another message I don't think
it's worth adding such a function to mutt for me. Maybe it's good enough
to save the other message to a file, read it into vim using :r and
delete it again later when finished.

-Jens