On (31/08/01 12:10), [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> it mysteriously purged the last 15 days worth of email.  I intended
> to quit and restart it, but it said 'writing mailbox...', and then
> reopened it with 15 days worth of emails gone. :'( This is a serious

> PS- A coworker using the same version (1.2.4i) on a different computer
> noted that he had a similar experience.  I'll try upgrading to 1.2.5,

This is really weird. I'm using 1.3.20i, and have used whatever versions
were in Debian for about two years now, and I've never had anything that
remotely resembles this problem. I _must_ have used 1.2.4i at some
point.

If you find out what part of your setup caused this, please let
everyone know!

Ailbhe

--
Homepage: http://ailbhe.ossifrage.net/