On Sat, Sep 01, 2001 at 02:00:48PM -0700, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I'm using NFS on the box, but not for the email spools.  Those are all
> resident on local harddrives on the computer.

I'm sure you've looked, but for completeness: if you inadventently
answer "y" to Mutt's first prompt when exiting, it will move all read
mail from /usr/spool/mail/your_username to the file mbox set in .muttrc.
The default is ~/mbox. The next time Mutt is started it will appear
that all the read mail is lost (don't ask me how I know), but it's in mbox.

HTH,

-rex

--
 "The actual user of the PC -- someone who can do anything they want --
 is the enemy."